When you build an online presence for your business, you not only have to think about how you want it to look, but also think about your marketing methods. Marketing is one of the most important keys in all online or offline business, it will determine successful business from failures. Getting your website noticed on Google is not a complex process, but it does take some time and effort.
The very best and first thing you can do is to start a blog on your website. Blogging is an excellent way to start generating traffic into your website. Let people know the reason you built your site, and what you are going to do with it. What will you do to help people and be any different than the next business? Blog posts that contain keyword-rich information will help your site rank higher in Google, although it won’t happen over night and will take some time to choose the right keywords also. Get your message out there and always be consistent.
- Think about your audience when you write your blog – What is it that your potential clients want to read about? How is your business able to solve their problems?
- Ask your reader questions which are designed to make them think – The simple way to know what your readers want is to ask them. Compell them want to leave comments and suggestions regarding your writing. Once your audience feels like they can communicate with you, their trust will begin to form and a solid relationship will start to emerge.
- Clear, concise headlines – Make sure your readers know what your blog post is all about. Having a headline that focuses on an issue the potential client might want to know about will compel them to want more information from you.
- Call to action – Once you’ve written your awesome blog post, make sure there is a call to action at the end, people need to be shown what to do next. You can offer them something in return for contacting you either via phone or your website forms. This can be a free report, e-book, or something that helps them solve a problem.
- The Importance of Social networking – Social media is a very crucial part of online marketing in today’s world. If you want your website or content to be noticed you have to join a social community. We suggest you join Facebook & add a fan page for your business. Also join Twitter as well. Once you have those two then look at sites like Pinterest to add images of your products if you have any. You will be able to expand your reach, and gain a larger following. The reach that social media has is vast, it out weighs Google in many ways. This is not something you want to pass up when trying to build your business.
- Traffic Generation and search engine performance – Optimise your website with the right keyword rich articles. This can allow your ranking to be higher within the search engines. The skils of keyword phrase ranking is not quickly learnt. It will take some time, effort, and patience on your part but it can be a helpful technique in getting your website noticed. You need to know the right keywords before you start though, if you are ranking for a phrase which is not being searches regularly you will lose out long term on a lot of business.
No matter which way you choose to market your site online, just make sure you are customer-centric in all of your content. You want to be chosen as a valuable source of information by people coming to your site and reading your content. Your audience wants and needs definitely plays a factor in how you should market yourself and your website. Be transparent and unique in the delivery of your content and you will be sure to open the way to building lifelong business relationships with people that like and trust you.